Hours: 7AM - 10PM on weekdays, 7AM - 11PM on weekends
Shawnee Pool Rules and Regulations
Each Shawnee home/lot owner jointly owns the pool, and therefore, it is mandatory that the rules of use be strictly adhered to in order to provide a safe and secure recreation facility for all. Please be a considerate, responsible neighbor and respect the rights of the other home/lot owners to enjoy the use of the pool without the annoyance of excessive noise and clutter. Always leave the pool area clean, and remember...If you leave it behind, IT'S GONE!
- No lifeguard on duty - Swim at your own risk.
- No animals inside the pool fence area.
- No diving or running.
- No food or drinks in pool.
- No glass containers inside the pool fenced area.
- Adult supervision is required for all children ages 16 and below.
- No smoking in the pool. Please dispose of butts in proper containers.
- No radios except with headphones.
- Pool hours: 7AM to 10PM on Weekdays, 7AM to 11PM on Weekends
- Children who are under the age of 3 and children who are not toilet trained must wear protective rubber swim pants for health reasons.
- Only home/lot owners whose dues are current may use the pool.
- No guests are allowed to use the pool unless accompanied by the home/lot owner in good standing with the Association.
- No pets, bikes, skateboards, roller blades, riding toys or oversized floats / toys are allowed in the pool area.
- Do not swing, sit, pull on, nor remove the lifelines for any reason. THIS IS A HEALTH DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENT AND THEY MUST BE LEFT IN PLACE AT ALL TIMES.
- No cut-offs are allowed in the pool due to damage to pool filters.
- Except when entering or leaving pool, pool gates must be closed securely and locked in accordance with Health Department rules. NEVER LEAVE GATES AJAR FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY REASONS.
- Please do not abuse guest privileges. Pool size limits the number who can safely use facility, and it is primarily for the use and enjoyment of the home / lot owners, Private party reservations must be made for more than six  guests, and shall not exceed more than thirty  guests due to limited size of facility and guest parking space.
- Please lower umbrellas, return chairs around tables, and dispose of all trash before leaving the pool area. Please do not move tables. Owners will be held responsible for any damage to furniture or equipment.
- Any offensive behavior or language by owners or guests will not be tolerated and will result in loss of privilege to use the pool. If necessary, these rules may be enforced by the Murfreesboro Police Department.
- One  pool key is provided per household. DO NOT AT ANY TIME LOAN YOUR KEY TO ANYONE. DO NOT DULPICATE THE KEY.